Friday, February 3, 2017

Life Lately

Life Lately...




Hey there!! It's been a while!! 
If you are visiting from my girl Heathers blog, Welcome!  
If you're a first time reader of my little corner of the Internet let me get you caught up in a super quick way....

I'm Tiffany,  mama to Austin (10mo) and wife to my super cute hubby Ted. 
Born and raised a Jersey girl. 
We just bought our first home together, second home we've lived in this past December. It was built in 1994 and needed some MAJOR updating so we've been doing lots and lots of renovating over the last month.  
I'll be sharing lots of updates soon. 
The transformation is amazing, I promise. I'm talking hunter green walls and pink carpets - yowza. 
So come back again to check on life at the beach, our beautiful new home, my almost one year old stinker and my crazy life!

Now, if we have already met....
Let's get to it!


Well I can say that moving IN to our new house is definitely within reach! 
Since we closed on December 30th we have been non-stop with cleaning, painting, cleaning, painting lol. 
We had a Nor'Easter about 2 weeks ago and Ted and I were at the house changing a light fixture and we heard a drip drip drip. I mean. How awful that sound is in a new house and then having NO clue where it's coming from. Well I found it and it was an old hood vent that was behind the microwave mounted above the stove (which ironically was mounted too low). Well well well. It wasn't just dripping it was straight up streaming in. So we pulled out the stove and took off the microwave (which was not fun) and tried as best we could to "fix" it for the night. What a mess. 




Thankfully that got all patched up yesterday by our contractor and will be totally done tomorrow so I can paint that spot! We had painters here 2 weeks after we got the house and they worked their butts off for a week straight. The house is a total transformation. No more purple and green walls. No more mustard yellow living room. I mean who the heck picks these colors?!?! Now it's all cozy neutrals. I can't wait to show you the finished product. 



That being said. 

That's basically been our lives lately. 
A typical day for me is, get up with Austin, feed him, eat breakfast, bathe him, give him a bottle, let him play, put him down for a nap, shower, get dressed, pay bills or make phone calls or do laundry or something. And I won't lie sometimes I sit and watch a half hour of TV. He gets up after anywhere from one to two hours then we run errands if we have to or go by the house for some reason or another, but not typically. He eats lunch, I try to eat lunch he gets to play more and do whatever. We read or play or run around doing stuff then it's bottle and nap time. Then I prep dinner, do laundry, tidy up and then my
Mom comes home then Ted. We all eat and he goes to our house, my mom and I clean up then it's bottle, story and bed time for Austin. Most nights Ted reads to him... then once he's asleep around 7/7:30 I bring my mom the monitor and head over to the house. Ted and I work until about 10:00 and head back. It's exhausting. And that's been EVERY day for a month now. 
I'm tired just typing it out. 


Once we move in completely which hopefully will be a combination of this weekend and next week - I'll share some pictures of the renovation. 

And just to keep it real, I haven't quit my Starbucks addiction. 

Yup.......





Find me on Instagram for some updates @ LadyBugg07 



So now in other news... 

I'm "liquidating" my stock of Rodan & Fields inventory. I tried to do the consultant thing and it just wasn't for me. 
Maybe I didn't push it as hard as I could have but honestly, it's just not my jam. Haha
That being said - I have several Regimens and numerous other things available at consultant prices. 

******
The complete Soothe Regimen 
The complete Redefine Regimen 
The complete Unblemish Regimen 
AMP MD System 
AMP MD micro exfoliating roller 
Essentials Max D3 Vitamin Supplement 
Lip Renewing serum 
Age Sheild hand balm 
Brightening hand treatment 
Acute care packs 
******
If you are interested please e-mail me and put Rodan & Fieds in the subject line. 



I take PayPal & ship within a day. 



Thanks so much!



Have an amazing weekend!!



*Tiffany*

No comments:

Post a Comment