Friday, June 13, 2014

I am completely clueless....

... when it comes to blogging! I have been trying like heck to get this blog started. No matter what I do, or how hard I try I just can't seem to get the layout the way I want it! I can't center my blog name. I can't *DECIDE* on a blog name. I've changed it about 10 times..... TODAY.

I've completely lost interest in this for the day. I'm so frazzled. Between this & my failed attempt to get my life planner because of, what I imagine, blogger girl over-load... I've decided to go get some ice cream and call it a night.


So tomorrow I will try again. I'll try for the planner, and I'll try to situate my blog. Until then I'm pretty much talking to myself. But I'm ok with that. I've got a fur ball just dying for my attention

No comments:

Post a Comment