Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Nightly Routine....

I've been told my "night routine" is "annoying" - Haha -
Well... Maybe it is, maybe it isn't ~ You be the judge...

Each night before I get into bed, I have this almost OCD like routine that I absolutely MUST do if I even want to consider getting into bed.

I usually let the dog out and then I walk around the house and make sure the doors are locked, and push the lock button on my car key
(I feel like this paranoia stems from both my car being broken in to and my house being robbed)

Then I get a glass of water to have by my bed. I can't sleep if it's not there. I just can't. I've been doing this no matter where I am sleeping, (hotel, family friends in TX, etc.)

I go to the bathroom, wash my hands and brush my teeth. I don't find any of this out of the norm, I would think most people do these things before going to bed. Right??

Right before I get into bed I put lotion on my hands and chapstick on my lips.

Not weird right?

 I do this EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!

My fiancé doesn't go into the bedroom until I'm almost done "doing my thing"

Maybe it's a little bit of OCD, maybe it is just a habit - who knows. Either way, it's what I do before bed and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment