Monday, September 28, 2015

I'm still here....

I've taken my much needed break from blogging because I've been super busy and super stressed and very tired from it all. 
We've been up to a whole lot since I last blogged. We've had end of the summer things and weddings and lots of running around. 
I went apple picking with my nephews and my mama. 
We celebrated our first wedding anniversary. 
We have had endless house showings with still no offers which is becoming increasingly frustrating. 
And we have been enjoying the small amounts of downtime we've been able to have. 
Here's look back at some of the things you've missed...

School started and I made this cute board to welcome the kids back...

This guy went away for a week for work and I missed him like craaaazy

But I got to pick him up from the airport when he came home and surprised him at the gate! 

We spent the last days of summer soaking it all up on the beach after all the Benny's left!

We did lots of grilling...including my delicious Hawaiian pork chops 

I fell in love with this quote 

I spent an afternoon shopping and antiquing with my mama and seriously resisted whatever dish type thing this is because it was $50 and I wasn't quite sure what it was...

We took in lots of end of the summer sunsets on the bay

My mom and I took the boys apple picking. I was so excited to get to pick Honeycrisp this year!!

These two were just precious picking apples. 

I made this amazing apple cake. Omg so good. My aunt wanda's recipe. Yum 

I also whipped up two quiche's that I cut and put in the freezer to grab & go
The bottom quiche recipe here

And in the same day for dinner I made stuffed peppers. So good. My fave

We celebrated an old high school friend and enjoyed sharing their special day 

Here we all are - high school then all of our weddings. 


We celebrated our one year wedding anniversary in a cute town about 45 minutes north of us. 

Amazing food - this is what we had for an appetizer. Chicken Empenadas

This amazing pizza 

And this incredible Kobe burger with Parmesan garlic fries. 

We went to a crepe shoppe for dessert. 
I had mixed berry. 

Ted had s'mores - both were amazing 

We went to a satellite Carlo's location 

And got this incredible mini mouse cake

We ended the night cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. 

I saw this and decided I need to find it 

We woke up one morning and went to let the dog out and saw this guy hanging out. 

We celebrated another couple and one of teds high school friends wedding day this past Saturday.  

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. 
So many things have been going on. 
I'm looking foward to next weekend already and truly have no interest in my job anymore. Haha 
I hope y'all have a fantastic week. 

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment