Tuesday, October 27, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

 
Since I'm doing my fall swap recap on Wednesday,
I did the WUW today (Tuesday) !
 
 
1. What we're eating this week...
I made Pioneer Woman's Salsbury Steak
We had sliders and potato pancakes last week
I made stew - recipe on the 30th!
We went out a few times
Went to Chipotle for a fundraiser
And did what I think will be the last of the grilling for this year...


2. What I'm reminiscing about...
What I always reminisce about - Our honeymoon in Aruba.
I wish we would have gone back one more time before getting pregnant...
We'll get there eventually.
 
3. What I'm loving...
The fact that I have 76 days until I don't have to work anymore!


 
4. What we've been up to...
We've been pretty busy lately. Lots of parties, little get togethers, still having house showings, got a new cell phone, went to a few Devils games, shopping, fall things...you know


5. What I'm dreading...
I'm not really "dreading" anything... but I have a love/hate relationship with the cold weather. I love being warm and toasty by the fire inside watching a movie while snow is falling, but I hate having to bundle up to go out in slushy yucky freezing weather.
So I guess I'm kinda of "not looking forward" to freezing winter. 

 
6. What I'm working on...
Preparing myself to be a mom.
Apparently I have to start getting ready for all of this....
I just don't know where to start.


7. What I'm excited about...
Going to see the Devils tonight!


 
8. What I'm watching/reading... 
Watching:
Food Network & Re-runs... I'm not a big TV person

Reading:
Jenny McCarthy's - Belly Laughs
Jesus Calling
Southern Living Magazines


9. What I'm listening to...
 Well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't listening to Christmas music last week...
But currently I'm listening to:
Bob Marley

 
10. What I'm wearing...
Maternity clothes.....

And all things comfy
I don't have much just yet so I'm repeating outfits and mixing them up a bit.
It's exciting, really.
 
11. What I'm doing this weekend...
Going to our towns annual Halloween Parade!
I'm so excited to go, we go every year with a big group and it's so much fun!
12. What I'm looking forward to next month...
We have a week off from work....and I have lots of plans!
We may be going to the Hershey Chocolate Factory too!
Also, Thanksgiving and then immediately after,
decorating for Christmas and ALL things Christmas!
 
13. What else is new...
Aside from being pregnant, not much. I believe that in itself is quite a lot.
:)

 
Question of the month is:What is your favorite Thanksgiving Recipe?
Hands down, my moms home-made stuffing.
She makes it all from scratch.
There's sausage, cranberries and apples among all the other deliciousness!
I could eat just that!

Anyone with maternity clothing suggestions that would like to share in the comments would be awesome!

~Tiffany~

1 comment:

  1. Yay for only 76 days left!! So exciting!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete