Wednesday, June 29, 2016

What's Up Wednesday


Today I'm linking up with Mel, Shay & Sheaffer to talk about What's Up!


What were eating this week...
Saturday night my mom watched Austin so Ted & I could grab some dinner together. We went to one of our favorite places and I got the best salad...

On Sunday we celebrated my Moms birthday and went up to the boardwalk for a slice of pizza and a waffle sundae. 

Maruca's Pizza is quite possibly the best pizza in the world. It's just so dang good!


I mean. Everything about it is so delicious. If you're local or visiting - get a slice. Or a pie. Or two. 

We also had these amazing waffle and ice cream sandwiches. Oh. My. Gah. 

(I found this pic on the Internet because I didn't take my own pic because I dug right in!)

Monday I made grilled chicken, broccoli and brown rice - boring, but necessary lol
And Tuesday we had burgers at my moms and ice cream cake to celebrate moms birthday with the whole family!

What I'm reminiscing about...
Actually I've been thinking about when I first met Ted and I had a conversation with my best friend about when we first met and started talking to our husbands. We both said that their voices sounded different than they do now, which they do not, it's just familiar now and was new then. 


What I'm loving...
My mom being off for the summer. AND being a stay at home mama. The combo is awesome. I love being home with my boy all day and I love spending these summer days with my mom and Austin. We take walks and go shopping. It's just exactly where I've always wanted my life to be. 

What we've been up to...
Lots of nothing! Well - actually, lots of fun stuff. Pool, walks, playing, shopping, baking, biking (when gramma watches Austin) watching movies and just plain enjoying our time. 

What I'm dreading...
Driving to Philly next Friday BUT the reason is awesome!! Amanda from Texas is coming to visit!! But having to drive to Philly on a Friday in the summer at 4:00 is gonna be craaazy!! But it will be totally worth it to see my bff!!! 

What I'm working on...
Lots of crafty projects. 
*check out Monday's post*

Cleaning out rooms. 
Organizing.  
Keeping a schedule for little man

What I'm excited about...
Amanda's visit. It's been a year since I saw her. I'm so excited! AND. My cousin Mark is coming from north PA to visit when she's here too. So it's gonna be so fun hanging out with everyone!! 

What I'm watching/reading...
Watching lots of Fixer Upper...
 
I love me some Chip and JoJo! 
Also, Home Free on Fox on Thursdays. 
My cousin is a contestant! 

We just watched the movie The Martian and LOVED it. I also just watched Riding In Cars With Boys and enjoyed that. 
Reading?

 Baby books for the first year. 

What I'm listening to...
Humble & Kind - Tim McGraw
Parachute - Chris Stapleton 
My two faves right now 

What I'm wearing...
Summer dresses. Yoga pants. 
Super glamorous. Lemme tell you. 


What I'm doing this weekend...
Cleaning! Prepping for Manda's visit!!! 

What I'm looking forward to next month...
My birthday, Teds birthday, my nephews birthday, July 4th! Amanda and Marks
Visit. WooHoo!! 

What else is new...
Approaching 4 months old with this cute little boy! 

And June's Question...
What is your favorite July 4th tradition and/or recipe?”
Each year in July 4th we go down to the Yacht Club down the street from my moms and watch the fireworks with the neighborhood. It's fun 
This year will be the same except with a blind dog and baby so we'll see how long we last! 
*last year*

Happy Wednesday! 
~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment