Friday, July 25, 2014

 
So this is a "link up" that a few girls whose blogs I read are doing this Friday - Since I'm new to the blog world, I figure I'd attempt the link up and see if I do it correctly! So here it goes...

The girls are Shay from Mix and Match Family as well as her awesome foodie blog Mix and Match Mama. She has two amazing blogs and it's so much fun to read!

Then there is Erika from A Little Bit of Everything. Her family seems so sweet and I just love to read about her Texas adventures, since it is one of my favorite places to visit!

Here are my Friday Favorites!


ONE

I am seriously obsessing over This Bag
It's the St. Anne Tote by Barrington ~ I mean, have you ever seen such a beautiful thing?!
I'm trying to get my fiancé to gift it to me! So far, he's not quite on board. The price tag isn't exactly something we should be spending money on a few weeks before our wedding!


TWO

FRIDAYS OFF! Ideally I'd like to be off ALL summer and spend my days at the beach,


or the pool or simply in my moms front yard...



But since that's not the case right now and I have to keep working (at least through this coming school year or until we have a baby!) I will continue to enjoy my quiet Fridays that I spend cleaning and planning our wedding!

THREE

My Beautiful Ring
 
The significance of this amazing piece of jewelry. It signifies love. It reminds me every day that in just 57 days, I get to marry the most amazing man I've ever met. It reminds me of the perfect day in which he proposed to me, at our favorite spot on the beach. And whenever I look at it sparkling in the sun, I get butterflies and smile like it's the very first time I've seen it.
Best Day Ever

FOUR


This amazing little piece of inspiration from Mr. Marley! Isn't it just wonderful!


Happy Friday Everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment