Monday, August 4, 2014

Whats on... Your Wishlist!



Today I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals - A little late in the game, but hey better late than never right?

 
The first thing on my list would have to be this amazing bag... I've mentioned it before but it required additional mentioning... I mean - look how beautiful it is!!
The St. Anne tote by Barrington
 

The second thing would be more free time! I'm so busy planning this wedding and going to bridal showers and bachelorette parties and shopping for all that goes along with them! Phew! I'd be happy to have a week off where nothing was expected of me. No work. No house cleaning. No dinner cooking. No wedding planning! Buuuut ~ my life would be boring if that were the case. So for now, I'll continue to press on and keep up with my crazy life and remember that in a few short weeks, I'll be sitting on the beach in Aruba with my HUSBAND!
Gah.... Isn't it beautiful!
You'd never know I live 4 minutes from the beach in Jersey - its just not the same!
 
The third item on my wish list is FALL! I love the warm weather and love when its sunny and stays light 'til about 9pm - but I'm a fall girl! I purchased some garland and apples to add to my already large amount of fall decorations at Hobby Lobby this weekend.
(PS: Sooo glad we finally have one relatively close to our town!)
Totally inspired by Andrea and her amazing table décor that was shown in this post last week!
I mean, isn't this just perfection!
I'm a big sucker for all things fall. Big comfy sweaters, boots, hot drinks, pumpkin spice lattes, changing leaves, apple & pumpkin picking, Halloween, hay rides, the crisp smell of the changing air! Ooo the list goes on and on!
 
Speaking of pumpkin spice lattes - which I can NOT wait for....that brings me to my number 4.....
Iced Caramel Latte
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........heaven!

I can't lie - I had one every day of this past weekend - Friday, Saturday & Sunday people! Can we say addicted ? Maybe, but it's so delicious! Totally craving one right now, even thought I just finished my Dunkin Donuts iced coffee....
Hey, it's Monday, I'm allowed to have a boat load of caffeine! 
 
 
Last thing on my list would probably be this little gem...
 Mia 1
 
Meet the Clarisonic Mia
 
From what I have read and read and read - this is the be all and end all of skin care! I think this will be a pretty strong contender on my Christmas wish list this year. Sad that these are the items that make my Christmas list in my 30's - practical, expensive skin care items. Not fun things any more!
 
So there you have my list - for now at least. What is on your wish list?
 
Happy Monday Everyone!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Had I written a personal wishlist I would pretty much have every one of those items!!! Pumpkin Spice Lattes...I can't wait!!! And being in Ohio I always look forward to Fall. It is beautiful :) And I want that same Barrington bag! lol! See I could easily have this whole wishlist! lol!
    Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I guess we are one in the same aren't we! Thanks for stopping by :) !!

      Delete