Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Congratulations Seri !!!!!

 Send me an email with your address so I can ship you your prize!! 

I love giving stuff away. It's so fun. 
 
~

So here are a few randoms for your Tuesday. 


My mom is growing the most epic sunflowers I've ever seen. 
I mean...

I dream about Aruba on the daily. I have steel drums and Bob Marley playing on pandora while I work. I have streaming webcams up on my screen and I legit look for cheap trips there just about everyday. #imayneedhelp #addictedtoaruba

I had this major hankering for a black and white milkshake from an ice cream place I used to go to when I was younger. So I went to get one at a different place, tasted like a melted charleston chew and was solo disappointing. 

My mom also has the most epic hibiscus growing in her yard.... hi jake! 

TRUTH

My mom makes THE BEST iced tea in the world. When I stop at her house and see a fresh pitcher I get excited. 

If you don't know this movie, I feel bad for you. It's awesome. Go watch it. 

Andy last and final random for Tuesday is this.... 
Be that again! 

Have a great & Happy day!!

See you tomorrow for a recipe! 

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment