Monday, February 8, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up

Well, the weekend has come and gone in the blink of an eye. 
On Friday we had a random snow storm that dropped like 5 inches of snow on the ground. 
It was crazy. I woke up at like 2am to use the bathroom #preggoproblems. I looked out the window and it wasn't doing a darn thing out there. 
Then when I woke up it was crazy snowing. 
Needless to say, I didn't go anywhere on Friday. Ted had to run out with a friend after work so on his way home, he brought back Mexican food #amen. 
Saturday we got up early and I made pancakes. Then we got ready for the Devils game and headed out the door. Our friend turned 30 so a group of us headed to the day game. 
We had lots of fun as always. The game was a good one, but unfortunately the Devs lost. 

It doesn't matter though because we had so much fun! 
On Sunday we kinda hung around and got a few things done. We ordered in Hibachi and watched that silly football game. I'm just SO not a fan of football. 
These two snuggled the day away...


The baby had hiccups twice. 
I may or may not have showered. 
I may or may not had ice cream twice. 
All in all it was a good weekend. 
And... I found this oldie 

Happy Monday Y'all !

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment