Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday Monday & a Winner!

I hate Mondays! It just seems to take so much effort to get motivated!
This weekend was uneventful.
Friday night we had to stop by my cousins house for her twin girls birthday.
Before that we hit up our favorite local spot for dinner.
I had a margarita bar pie and a salad and ate every single bit.

Saturday we had a house showing and then pretty much hung out.
I ran a few errands and then we watched the Devils kick the Penguins butt!!
My new favorite player is Bobby Farnham!
And since I already have a #23 jersey from David Clarkson (boo)
I'm going to get his name on it! WooHoo win win
 
 
I saw this and LOVED it!
It's such a good message.
And the 80's song from the movie Summer School is also good!
Haha

So I went to the food store on Sunday after church and helping mom and was about to buy a pint of Ben & Jerry's because they were on sale for $2.88 which for that is CHEAP!
But I saw these.... and they were 4 for $5 so I scooped up 4 and my gosh, they are delicious!

Can you tell I'm pregnant?! Hahah

Oh the things that excite me these days....


And last but not least on this boorific Monday morning....
The winner of the Starbucks gift cards is:

 
Congratulations Kim F!
 
You have 48 hours to e-mail me back with your address & claim your prize!!
 
Have a great week everyone!
 
~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment