Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Mid-Month Confessions

January 2016
Mid Month Confessions
Linking up with Heather & Liz to share...



  • I stole took a pint of haagen das coffee ice cream from my moms house and when I got out of Teds truck, it fell top down, lid off into the rocks. Since my mom took a scoop out, the plastic cover thing was off and so it face planted the rocks head on. I still ate it. I spit a rock out while eating it. But I wanted it so bad, that I didn't care.  
  • I can't stand school busses. I love kids, I get that they need a mode of transportation to get to and from school but it's most annoying when it holds me up in the morning. I mean. I used to wait at a bus stop with like 12 kids. Now, kids get picked up at every dang corner so. Can't they walk?! Also - when the parents stand there and chat with the driver for a few minutes, laughing and what not with no care in the world and no where to go - it drives me nuts!!
 
  • I'd rather wake up at 8 am, watch 3 hours of day time television while drinking tea and eating an English muffin, than get up at 5am and go to work. Some days I have to bribe myself to get out of bed to go to work. Others, I convince myself that I don't need to shower that day so I lay in bed an extra 15 minutes. I know this is super lazy, but I just don't care. Maybe because I'm going to be leaving work soon, maybe because I'm 6.5 months pregnant. Who knows....
 
  • The room we are making the baby's room isn't even remotely close to being done. Heck, it hasn't even been touched yet. Currently, there are two large standing safes in it, all my gift wrapping stuff. All the scraps and boxes and bags from Christmas wrapping, a box with a fake tree stuffed in it, and about 5 Tupperware containers full of stuff for when we move.
We need to empty the room, paint, get lights, a shade, curtains, and just ahhhhh everything! I'm freaking out about it.
 
  • Speaking of baby... I just registerd this past weekend. I wanted to over winter break, but the kitchen reno got the best of me. I went with my sister in law and mom and it took quite a bit, but I feel like I forgot a bunch of stuff.
    #notimetheresneveranytime
    #jessiespano #imsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoscared
 
  • From December 14th to January 6th I cooked dinner twice. TWICE! With Ted being in Cali, and Christmas and New Years, there just wasn't a need to. We were out with friends, at our parents houses, and just plain Mama wasn't in the mood so we ordered in! That being said, I haven't cooked much last week either. I did on Monday, Tuesday we went for Burgers with my mom at our favorite tavern and we ate at Ted's parents. I cooked twice since then as well...
  • I cleaned out my fridge over the weekend and literally almost threw up when I found something hiding behind something else. I mean, I'm pretty on top of the fridge. I don't like to waste food or let things sit for long, but this was a complete oversight. 
    I took a picture because I felt it absolutely necessary to share what I witnessed. It's seriously mind blowing. I didn't know mold like this actually existed.
    Brace yourselves... 



    WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT?!?!
    I'm pretty sure the food was turkey corn chili but DANG.
    I had a really REALLY hard time with this.
    I threw the whole darn thing away... because who wants to try and salvage that!?

    NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!
    So that is all for now....

    And I want to officially say that today was my LAST day at work!!!
    WooHoo!!! 

    Happy Weekend Everyone!! 

    ~Tiffany~


No comments:

Post a Comment