Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas at Mom's House

There is literally no place like home.... My mom's house, the house I grew up in, the house I still refer to as home, and the place where SO many memories were made, is BY FAR my favorite place at Christmas time.... Here's a peek into my "home" at Christmas. My mom does such an amazing job and the house is always so cozy and warm. There is usually a fire going and Christmas music playing throughout the house at all times from after Thanksgiving until New Years. My dad wired speakers throughout the whole house a while back and I love this about "home"
 
This is the front of the house...
 
Her lamp post.... so cute. There is usually a big thing hanging off the hook and it is currently there, not sure where it was when I took the picture

 
The front door

 
Entry Table - she made the Frosty hat

 
She made this snow man a few weeks ago... so talented she is <3

 
Dining room looking into the kitchen

 
Dining Room Window


 
Kitchen Island

 
Kitchen Windows



Guest Bathroom
 
Love these hanging pine cones, so simple yet so perfect!  


My Piano <3
 
Her Elves :) 

The mantle
 
LOVE <3 !!

 
I love being there, especially at  Christmas.
 
 
In other news.....we got our tree this past weekend... :-)
Ours, my moms & my brothers all stuffed into Ted's truck!  
 
Little big  ~ Oops 
 
TGTF!
 
Catch up with me tomorrow for Friday Favorites
 
~Tiffany~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment