Monday, December 1, 2014

What's on..... Your Calendar? AND ~ A Winner!

Linking up with Andrea & Erika for What On... Your Calendar?!
 
Oh December....how you creep up every year....
I always say I want to get ahead of my self with Christmas shopping, but have yet to do so.
This year was especially busy because of our Wedding and now with listing the house and moving....I just really didn't get ahead.
 
 
So on my calendar TODAY is.... The house is officially on the market!
Prayers that it sells relatively quickly so we can move into our first home TOGETHER sooner than later!
 
This weekend I have a baby shower for a good friend who is having twins. And of course I haven't gotten her gift yet...that's what work lunch breaks are for though ;)
 
I need to get my Christmas Card picture to Andrea for her to work her slightly askew magic on and get those out too!
 
I also need to fill out and send my Wedding thank you's! We haven't gotten them from our photographer yet but they will be mailed asap. I already feel like it's been too long!!
 
I teach CCD on Wednesday nights at my church, so I have 3 classes this month before we break for Christmas and New Years. So I need to do all my December plans for that.
 
This Sunday we are going to cut down our Christmas tree!
This is a tradition we have done for as long as I can remember. It's one of my favorite things.
 
On the 21st I have a Cookie Swap that I attend annually and am SO excited for this year. Details of that will be AFTER the party....I can't give away my recipe just yet!
 
Beside that we will go drive around and look at the Christmas lights.
Dodge the crowds and Christmas shop at the malls.
Visit with friends and family.
and most importantly, celebrate the season with friends and family.
 
Counting down the days until our winter break.... 16 days people.... We got this!
 
Christmas is my FAVORITE!
 
I'm excited to share my Christmas decorations tomorrow with ya'll
 
 
 
The winner of my little giveaway from Friday is.....
 
Renae
Congratulations!!
 
Send me your address via e-mail and I'll send it out to you asap!
 
 
Join me tomorrow for a peek into our home to see it decked out for Christmas!
 
~TIFFANY~ 

1 comment: