Thursday, June 18, 2015

Currently....

Currently.... I'm...
 
 
Dreaming ...
about going back to Aruba & planning our anniversary vacation in September
 
Planning ...
day trips with my mama for my Fridays off this summer.
 
Drinking ...
Quick Chek Iced Coffee - & Lots of water with lime!
 
Reading ...
Catelynn & Tylers book – Conquering Chaos
 
Wanting
Our house to sell! I’m really getting impatient about it.
I'm ready to move, especially since we found a house!!
 
 
 
Looking ... 
forward to all the July Birthdays in my family

Enjoying ...
the cooler weather today, despite the rain, it’s nice to have temps in the 60’s

Watching ...
A Lot Like Love – I never really watched that whole movie, I watched the end and beginning last night, in that order, and want to see it as a whole…. And as always, HGTV!
 


Playing ...
Words with Friends – and winning

Wasting ...
time by doing this at work instead of paperwork because I’m done for the school year!

Loving ...
walking Jake with Ted after dinner
 
Needing ...
a break from my job. I wish I didn’t have to work in the summer – but I’m thankful for 3 day weekends at least.

Wearing ...
Capris and a Cincinnati Reds (Go Todd!!)  shirt with my Sanuk yoga flips….
 
#ToddFather

Todd Frazier is a family friend of mine...
He's an amazing MLB star and KILLED it last night with a game winning grand slam!



Following ... 
Lots of amazing women’s blogs. Check out who I follow!
Especially Jenn - who I "borrowed" this idea from!
 

Thinking ... 
about spontaneously going to visit Texas Amanda
 
 

Feeling ...
thankful and blessed to have such an amazing husband


 
What are you up to??
 
~Tiffany~
 
 
 
Stop back for Friday Favorites tomorrow!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment