Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday was the last day of school for the kiddos.
I was hoping to get out early, but did not (insert mad face)
I headed home and laid low while Ted went surfing.
This big mama gave me kisses...
Ted brought home a meatball parm for dinner....heavenly!
I watched The Best of Me - again.
Love that dang movie!!
 
 
I made chocolate chip M&M cookies for my nephews 6th birthday party...
and only managed to eat some of the dough....

 
The finished product!
 
Our neighbors dug a MASSIVE hole....
Turns out they are leveling their yard...
but that dirt pile was HUGE!
 
Saturday,  I dropped the cookies off for my nephew and hung out with my mom for a bit then headed back home.
Ted & I grabbed dinner and headed to our friends house for some drinks and card games.
 
The ducks are still chillin' at my mom's house in the front yard....
Naturally I feed them :)
 
I call Teds dad Pops...
So I made him a cake for Father's Day...
This day has been hard for me for the past 4 years, but it was nice to celebrate my father in law this year
 
I'm a huge Phantom of the Opera fan.
I've seen it a few times on Broadway and I LOVE IT!
Texas Manda and I sing the music all the time.
I sent this to her last night and laughed out loud.
 
 
We have a showing for our house tonight...keep your fingers crossed!
 
Have a great week!
 
~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment