Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

What a fun weekend!! 

Friday I ditched work early and did some shopping at Target and got a pedicure. 
Then I headed home and read for a little bit out in the yard. It was fabulous! 
~
Once Ted got home, we went to Smashburger for chicken sandwiches (haha) and headed over to the beach for a walk.
We sat down in the sand for a bit just talking and went to take a picture and this happened...


I quoted it on Instagram as "When we kiss, sparks fly"
I'm super cheesy...
~
Heading back to the bridge, we passed by my best friends favorite spot...
So naturally, I made Ted stop so I could snap this picture to send her :)
Love you Manda!
 
 
Saturday, I had a bunch of running around to do before Teds sisters BBQ. Ted went surfing, and I got all my stuff together
~
I managed to curl my hair and it actually came out great!
 

 
I made mini cheese cakes and instead of that canned fruit stuff, I put fresh fruit on them and left some plain topped with graham cracker crumbs and a nilla wafer...
~

 
This is also the only picture I took from the BBQ - It was a fun time though :)
~
And here is my "post surf" picture that Ted always sends me once he is done :)
 

 
Sunday morning we were up bright and early...
We headed out to a friends house to meet a group of cars to ride up to the show with...
~
Once we got there, Ted had to fix the AWFUL hot, and I mean HOT air blowing from the engine on my leg... mission accomplished!
 
 
 
Here we are heading up the mountain!
 
It took us about 2.5 hours to get there from when we left my moms house
It was super hot, and the drive was long, but it was a blast!
~
We were both starving when we got there....
The awesome part about this car show is that its catered.
So naturally I opted for the bacon egg and cheese...
I mean........
 
This was the MG area...
There were definitely A LOT of cars there this year... it was awesome..
 

Here is my beauty...
We didn't win any awards, but we had so much fun
Friends of ours won, so that was awesome.
 
~
After awards wrapped up, we headed out...
We took the long way home, so again, it took about 2.5 hours
About halfway through I made Ted drive.... I couldn't do it anymore..
The heat, the sweating, the exhaust.... lol all things I LOVE don't get me wrong,
but I was done with it...
 So he drove and I enjoyed the ride...
About 5 minutes from my moms house (Where we keep my car since we don't have a garage)
THE CLUTCH WENT on my car!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ted was in the fast lane of the highway about 2 miles from my moms and he's like, OH NO!
So we manage to safely get into the slow lane, all while laughing our butts off...
and he "power shifts" to the road into my moms neighborhood...
then we both hopped out and started pushing....
 
Please disregard the awful AWFUL angle and weird face....
Like I said, I was toast...
~
We dropped the car off in moms garage, headed home, took showers and ordered in dinner.
 
The rest of the evening was spent watching some TV and folding some laundry...
~
Looking forward to the last week the kids will be in school and starting my summer hours.
 
I hope ya'll had a great weekend!!
~Tiffany~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment