Monday, June 1, 2015

June First


So after a significant two week hiatus, I'm back to blogging.
I've been dealing with a few personal things, nothing bad -
and needed some time to re-group.
So I did just that.
Sometimes we need to take a break and re-evaluate a few things.
Or sometimes just stop the crazy and relax.

Here's what's been up over the last two weeks:
~
We looked at a house and fell in love, we thought long and hard about how to make it happen but then decided it ultimately wasn't the right choice.
~
We talked about going to Aruba again

~
We did some summertime shopping
~
We saw Katfish Lucy play at our favorite summer bar
~
We went to Atlantic City to see The Who
~
Spent Memorial Day Weekend with both families all weekend
~
Did landscaping at our house two weekends in a row
~
Went Kayaking in the creek
~
Spent time with my Mama
~
Lots of bike rides
~
Started acupuncture and LOVE IT
~
Celebrated my Nephews 3rd birthday!
~
Organized myself for June - set some goals
~
Went to see Ted's friends' band play in Asbury
~
Went to a friends baby shower
~
Relaxed a lot



Tomorrow I'm linking up with Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday

Have a great day!

~Tiffany~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment