Thursday, July 16, 2015

A-Z

 
A to Z About Me blog questionnaire
 
A. Age: 33

B. Bed size: King - and LOVE it

C. Chore that you hate: Dusting - Dog hair gets every where, it's so annoying, I have to do it every dang day!

D. Dogs: I love my boy Jake - he's the best dog ever!

E. Essential start to your day: Hugging & Kissing my hubby :)

F. Favorite color: Red

G. Gold or Silver: Silver - or WHITE gold

H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments you play: I play(ed) the Trombone when I was in 5th-10th grade and learned Piano when I was little.... I can still play the piano :)

J. Job: I wish I didn't have one

K. Kids: Eventually I want two

L. Live: Live a thankful life. We're only given one chance to make it right!

M. Money: Not enough of it

N. Nighttime: Usually spent on the patio or watching tv/reading.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Zero - thankfully

P. Pet peeves: People being on their phones too much/in public/at the grocery store/whilte driving, or when I'm trying to talk to them.

Q. Quote from a movie: Oh there are just too many. I quote movies all the time. Funny stuff serious stuff sad stuff... ALL THE TIME!

R. Right or left handed: Righty

S. Siblings: One older brother and two sisters in law

T. Time you wake up: between 5:25-6:00

U. Under your bed:  The occasional sleeping cat

V. Vegetable you hate: carrots

W. What makes you run late: Other people - I hate being late, I'm usually only ever late if someone else holds me up. Unless I'm going to work - I don't care about being late for work lol

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, gallbladder, and my head once. haha

Y. Yummy food that you love: I Love all food. My favorite thing is ice cream though. I could eat ice cream every darn day.

Z. Zoo animal: Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment