Thursday, July 30, 2015

Life Lately

I wish I had more exciting news to share, but unfortunately I do not.
We had a great house showing last weekend.
We were one of the persons top two homes he picked.
And alas, he chose the other house.
We were super bummed.
We really thought this was it!
It's so frustrating after being on the market for 8 months.
BUT - keep your fingers crossed that this showing we have today or the one
 we have this weekend is the one.
#hereshoping

A few things...

Anniversary Trip

I've been going over so many different options for celebrating our 1 year anniversary.
This is a big deal - it only happens once...
Ideally I'd like to go back to Aruba...so would Ted... because well..



 
 But spending that kind of money on a trip as we're selling our house and buying a new one and trying to have a baby just doesn't seem like the best idea.
So we were talking about going somewhere in the country,
 possibly within 5 hours of driving distance.
We looked into Palmetto Bluff (Thanks to Heather)
We talked about driving up and around the New England states....
But now we're talking about going to St. Michael's in Maryland, thanks to Christina!
It's SO pretty and so close! I think this is going to be the winner!


googled image
Dinner Funk
 
I'm in SUCH a funk when it comes to dinner!
I'm tired of grilling the same stuff...
I'm bored with chicken...
I need some hearty winter suppers
If anyone has anything exciting to make for dinner that they love, feel free to share...

Random Stuffs...

School starts back a month from this Sunday...
I can't believe how quickly the summer is flying by.
I'm ok with school starting because it's so boring here in the summer with no one around.
~
I'm looking forward to my cousin visiting again toward the end of August.
He's so much fun to have around.
~
I'm done with the summer really and can't wait for fall
Or Christmas for that matter.

~
Short & Sweet today !

TGTIF!
~Tiff~
 

1 comment: