Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thinking out loud Thurdsday ~ Easter Talk

 
*
I'm honestly starting to feel a tad overwhelmed about this weekend. My spring break officially starts today at 10:30 - I have a hair appointment at 12:00 then I'm going to get a mani/pedi. I have a few errands to run and I want to make dinner.
I'm thinking of doing a different polish on my nails, but I'm most likely going to stick with my old stand-by of Black Cherry Chutney - We'll see what I decide.
I'd love to try OPI "Bubble Bath" which I saw in Heathers blog the other day....
 
 
Tomorrow I have to take a ride with Ted early to take care of some stuff about a hour away. Sounds sneaky, but it's not ;)
Honestly, at this point, I don't think anything else is going on after that on Friday.
 
*
 
Saturday we have to drive his sister and her boyfriend to the airport - picking them up at 4am to get their for their flight. The airport is about an hour away.
Give or take, depending on traffic.
Then we have a family "egg dipping" party at my cousins house for all the little ones at 12:30
Then we're going to the last Devils' party of the season.
I need to make something to bring to the egg party, not sure what yet.
I'm making beer bread and dip for the Devils party
As well as Ree Drummonds "chocolate devils"
 
Don't they look ridiculously delicious!?
 
Sunday we have church, then brunch at my aunts, then an egg hunt at my cousins, then dinner at my in-laws! It's going to be a crazy day, but I love getting to see all of my family.
 
I'm sure I'm going to eat way too much.
I'm sure it's going to be exhausting - but in the end, I can't wait for break, for family and to spend quality time with my hubby :)
 
 
Also - I am going to be getting another Barrington Bag 
I'm torn between two...
 
It's definitely going to be the Savannah Zipper Tote
But I'm torn on color/pattern...
What are your thoughts??
 
Light with Herringbone


Black Stripe
 
 
 
~Tiffany~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment