Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

2014 is going to be a tough one to compete with for me. Although Ted & I had a slight health scare in the beginning of the year, we ended it with several weddings, lots of love and laughs and especially our own wedding. Here's hoping 2015 brings us health and happiness and if we are lucky a new home and hopefully children! 

We went over to Seaside to take a >brisk< walk on the boardwalk 
We went to a car show in Smithville
We showered my bestie Katie 
We took a few rides in the Bugeye
We celebrated Katie & Anthony
❤️
We enjoyed many nights at Latitudes 
I was showered with love and gifts
My sweet mama threw the best shower!
We counted down til our wedding day 
We watched or friends AnneMarie & Ross Wed!
We we watched my cousin Theresa marry her love Matt!

We spent Birthdays celebrating with Family!
I had my Bachelorette party with all my favorite ladies. 
OUR WEDDING!! 
We became Mr. & Mrs. !!!!!
We honeymooned in Aruba! 
Celebrating our marriage 
I shopped with my mama. 
We watched our sweet friends Kevin & Heather wed! 
We checked the surf on Thankagiving day near our favorite steak place on the boardwalk!


I attended my annual cookie sweet swap!
I helped mom host Christmas Eve 
We celebrated our first Christmas as husband and wife. 
We rung in the New Year with friends but headed home early to snuggle with our fur babies and watch the ball drop !!
 I can't wait to see what 2015 brings us!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!
~TIFFANY~

1 comment: