Thursday, January 29, 2015

My New Favorite Cookie!

White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
 
 
Oatmeal cookies with white chocolate chips and craisins. 

These little dollups of heaven are out of this world!!

I'm sure I'm not the first person to come up with this recipe, but since we were snowed in I wanted to make cookies. So I looked in the pantry to see what I had and I noticed I had oatmeal and thought ooooohh oatmeal raisin cookies. But I really wanted to change it up a bit so I thought of what else I could stick in there and saw Craisins and white chips and was like Bam! So I made a typical oatmeal cookie and instead of putting in the raisins, I put in white chips and Craisins!
 
Here is the recipe I used:
 
Ingredients:
1 stick plus 6 tablespoons of butter, softened
3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 Eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups of old fashioned oats, uncooked
1 cup of craisins
1 cup of white chocolate chips
                                       
What you do:
Heat oven to 350°F.
In a stand mixer or large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed until creamy.
Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, mix well.
Add oats and craisins and chips, mix well.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack.
Cool completely. Store tightly covered.
 
Delicious!!
 
~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment