Thursday, January 1, 2015

What's Cookin' Wednesday!

Happy New Years Eve everyone!! 
Tonight we are keeping it low key and going to our friends house to watch the Devils game and ring in the new year. 
I'm making the easiest thing on the planet that's always a hit and super yummy! 
Cocktail Meatballs! 

Here's what you need: 
A crock pot 
Heinz Chili Sauce
Grape Jelly 
Cocktail Meatballs (frozen)
Toothpicks for eating!!


Dump the jelly and chili sauce in the crock pot on low and mix up. Once it's all combined toss in 2 bags of meatballs. 
The recipe is also on the chili sauce bottle too. Wait until all is heated through and enjoy!! 
I usually make something more complex and exciting, but I've been sick for over two weeks and I just don't have it in me. So this is what it's going to be tonight.  

In other news. I'm reviewing my amazing 2014 tomorrow!
So many great things happened...
See you tomorrow!
~Tiffany~





No comments:

Post a Comment