Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Fridayyyy!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci to share my faves....
 
*
 
1. Shay's Turkey Burgers
 
 
This was my first Turkey Burger experience.
Ted always encouraged me to try them but I was always so skeptical.
I saw this on Shay's Blog and thought they looked delicious
And let me tell you, THEY ARE!!
I made a few SLIGHT alterations to her original recipe.
 
Ingredients
1 pint of grape tomatoes
1 pound ground turkey
1 box chopped frozen spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed out
4 thick slices of fresh mozzarella
Basil to garnish
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Fresh Chopped Garlic
Salt and Pepper  
Ciabatta Buns
What to do:
Preheat your oven to 400*
On a foil lined baking sheet (makes for easy clean up), spread out your tomatoes.  Drizzle about two tablespoons of EVOO down over the tops of the tomatoes, the chopped garlic and a liberal amount of salt and pepper.
Roast your tomatoes about 15 minutes.  
While the tomatoes are roasting, make your burgers.  In a medium sized bowl, combine ground turkey, spinach, garlic powder and bread crumbs, salt & pepper.  Form turkey mixture into 4 burger patties.  
On the outside grill (or indoor grill pan), cook burgers about 8 minutes per side over medium-high heat.   
Remove cooked patties from grill and assemble your burgers.  Top your bottom bun with a patty, a piece of fresh mozzarella, some of your roasted tomatoes, a few torn basil leaves and then drizzle everything with a bit of EVOO and a pinch of salt and pepper.
My Turkey Burgers
*
 
2. My Oreo Cupcakes
 
 
These are just to die for.
We ate the "left-over" cupcakes the other night and oh my gaah just as good.
Scrumptious!
Make these NOW!!
 
*
 
3. The House
 
In case you missed yesterdays post
 
I blabbed all about the house we want to get!
Go check it out!
 
*
 
4. SPRING IS HERE
 
 
Can I get an Amen! It's FINALLY here!
I am SO over snow! As lovely as my two days off because of 9" was last week, I'm ready for windows down, coats off, bike rides, birds chirping and the sweet smell of spring air...
 
*
 
I'm excited for the weekend...
Have a good one everyone!
 
~Tiffany~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment