Tuesday, March 31, 2015

End of March

How is March over? Goodness, I feel like it's still February!
Thankfully it's Spring and the warm weather is quickly approaching!
 
 
I remember this saying from Elementary School :)
 
Anyway, since the house is for sale, and I'm really NOT motivated to do anything to "put money" into the house lately, I'm so hesitant to plant flowers and all that stuff.
Sound awful doesn't it. Sigh, I just don't really want to do it here this year.
But as you imagine after such a craptastic winter, IT NEEDS IT!
 
googled
I just love this...
My mom's yard/front is always so beautifully landscaped.
I love a big bountiful garden area full of gorgeous plants and flowers.

Being that my spring break is next week - I hope to tackle something to make it look prettier around here, but don't hold your breath.
 
 
I'm going to be making Fruity Pebble Cupcakes around Easter - so keep an eye out for that recipe. I came up with it in my head based on all these donuts floating around dipped in fruity pebbles. I'm hoping they won't come out too sweet. I'm sure an actual recipe is out there somewhere on the internet - But I'm going to go with the plan I made in my head and see how it works out... I'm excited. So is my husband haha.
 
 
March was a whirlwind...
We looked at lots of houses, did a lot of hanging, had some snow days and spent time with family and friends.
 
What's coming up for April....
Easter
Car Show
Spring Break
Road Trips
Spring Cleaning
Dinner(s) with Friends
Last "Devils" Party
Family time
 
And the #1 thing I NEED to do is order our wedding album!!
 
 
Meet me here tomorrow for What's Cookin' Wednesday!

 
~Tiffany~


No comments:

Post a Comment