Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

This has been SUCH a long week.
With being under the weather Monday & Tuesday and having such a long day Wednesday, I'm quite happy it's Friday....and it's going to be a busy weekend at that.
Sigh...
 
Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for Friday Faves...
 
 
This Friday - I'm doing a little "virtual" spring shopping...
 
These are my FAVORITES from Old Navy
 
These crop jeans...
 
 
This cute dress - paired with a denim jacket for the win!
 
 
And these comfy cute Tee's - $6!!
 
*
 
These are my FAVORITES from Tara Lynn's
 
This perfect dress
 
This adorable Maxi dress - LOVE the yellow!
 
And I just LOVE this shirt
 
I adore this boutique - this is my blanket scarf supplier ;)
 
*
 
These are my FAVORITES from Billabong
 
This adorable "cover up" dress...perfect for the beach
 
This long dress which is SO flowy
 
This adorable dress perfect for dinner near the beach in the summer
 

I love Billabong stuff...
My favorite dress (which I got in a surf shop in Aruba) is Billabong...
Love this dress! - it's sheer over top a solid black underlay piece.
AND - it's SO comfy!
 
Now that I've blogged about summer and spring wear,
I'm getting ready for some more snow...
 
Happy Friday ~ I hope yours is warmer than mine!
 
~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment