Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Linking a link up to Andrea
I sorta dropped the ball here since I've been a bit under the weather the past two days... so insteada of "embarrassing moments" it's more of a "confessions" post...
For my Show & Tell - please refer to:
 
~ AND ~
 
In honor of St. Pats Day..... 
I give you my Irish Soda Bread recipe! 


I made this over the weekend and it is delicious! And, it's very easy to make...

What you need:
1 stick of butter
4 cups flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups sugar 
1 tsp salt 
1 egg, beaten into
1 1/2 cups milk 
1/2 box of golden raisins 

What you do:
Preheat oven to 350°

Mix first 5 ingredients, then add milk/egg mixture, then raisins. 
Pour into greased loaf pan(s) 
I doubled my recipe and used small loaf pans so I could give them to people easier. 
Bake in oven 45min-1.5 hours 
It really depends on the lam size and your oven. All 4 of mine took closer to the hour and a half mark. 
Super easy to throw together. So delicious. Especially heated up with a little butter! 


ENJOY!!

~TIFFANY~

No comments:

Post a Comment