Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What's Cookin' Wednesday

Tonight, I'm making Andrea's Pulled Pork in the crock pot because Wednesdays are my long day.... work 7-3 then pick up my nephew from school, then head over to the beach to teach CCD from 4:30-5:30 then drop my nephew off home and head back to my house.... I usually get home around 6/6:15 depending on traffic. So we either do crock pot or a pizza.
 Unfortunately, I'm still really not feeling well so I'm going to go ahead and tell you to click through some of my other recipes 
My Irish soda bread from yesterday's post is delicious for any time of the year, not just St. Pats! My mom requests it year round! 
So again, my apologies... Talk amongst yourselves. 



Try the Coffee Rubbed Steak & Yummy Sides

or

Stuffed Peppers

or

My delicious chili

*

These Ham & Cheese sliders are great for parties!
 
And don't forget...
 

~TIFFANY~


No comments:

Post a Comment