Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday

There are so many things to be thankful for each day and today is no different.
There are huge things that occur, answered prayers, dodging a bullet (so to speak), small things that make a big difference....etc.
Today I'm going to touch upon a few random things I am thankful for on this 5th day of March in 2015.
 
First up... my husband
 
I've mentioned this in a Friday Favorites not that long ago...
And I also told the story of how we met, here
I don't need to go into any further detail, because I've mentioned it in the above links,
but he truly is something I am thankful for EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
Heck, our wedding song is "God Gave Me You" ~ Blake Shelton
 
 
The next is my Mama
 
She is such a strong woman
She made me who I am today and paved the road for who I thrive to be.
If I am half the woman she is, then I will be a happy girl
She has been through so much these past 4 years and is so strong, and so amazing and such an inspiration to me.
I just adore her.
 
I am also thankful for my cousins who are my best friends and my best friends who are like family to me. I love that in our adult life we can share recipes, and jokes and talk of traveling together or to each other or planning major life events together.
Now....let's get a little less serious shall we?
 
I am thankful for Quick Chek.
Yes, I said Quick Chek
 
Particularly their iced coffee & morning convenience.
Since they opened up, it's been so nice to have a quick (hah) place to stop in the mornings.
The staff are so friendly and it's such a great store.
And I absolutely LOVE their iced coffee.
It is SO much better than Dunkin' Donuts - which I used to be ADDICTED to.
 
 
The next is my car... I'm thankful for my car.
 
It's great in the craptastic weather we've been having for 2 months straight.
It warms up with the remote start so nicely
It is so comfy and I just love it.
I love Toyota in general. Ted has one, and this is my 2nd.
I won't go back to anything else....
I think it's important to like your vehicle, and I love mine.
Speaking of vehicles, just for fun allow me to share with you my previous cars:
1959 Austin A-40
 
1996 Jetta GLS
 
1993 Eclipse
 
1994 Saturn SC2 2 Door
 
1995 Jetta Trek
 
2005 Honda Civic EX 2 Door
 
2001 Jetta GLS
 
2010 Toyota Corolla S
 
1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite
 
2012 Toyota Camry SE Limited
 
I got my license the summer of 1999 and have had a total of 10 cars in 16 years hahah
I currently have the Camry & Bugeye
Corolla & Camry are my top faves!
 
Ok MOVING ON - sheesh that went off the path quickly...
 
I am thankful for snow days! Haha
Teacher/School Staff friends - I know you're with me!
 
 
We had a delay on Monday morning due to ice and we are expecting 5-8 inches of snow for tomorrow :) So I'm crossing my fingers for a day off ! Haha
Hey, I have NO shame.
 
I am thankful for the blog world.
I love reading everyone's blogs in the morning.
It's almost like reality TV
You feel like you are that persons friend
You look forward to seeing about their weekend or how a party went or what they wore to a wedding. It's such an awesome community.
#amen
 
 
Looking forward to Friday Favorites tomorrow...
Stop back for the link up!
 
 
~Tiffany~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment