Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!
This week has been so crazy, I feel like our lives in general the past FEW weeks has been crazy and that I'm always saying this!
Haha - Well my originally intended post for today got messed up so instead, I'm going to share about "life lately"
 
*
I've been trying to embrace leggings more.
I just think my body shape doesn't look the best in leggings.
People tell me otherwise, but it's just a personal thing I guess.
That being said, I'm wearing them today :)
 

Thanks for the tip Sheaffer
 
*
I'm trying to be less obsessive on the house hunt.
I feel like my husband is so patient with me when it comes to this topic, but it also seems like it's all we I talk about lately.
 
It's difficult because, it's very exciting for me.
HOWEVER, there's plenty of other things to talk about
 
*
I have 2 free flights with Southwest and a free place to stay when I go to Texas.
I'm thinking I need to book us a trip to visit my bestie sooner than later.
It's been too long (since September hah)
 
 
*
 
I'm over the cold weather. Luckily today we had a small break in cold and it's like 45* but raining. I'll take it. BUT we're expected to get SNOW again on Saturday!
 
 
*
 
Since Spring break starts next Friday, and I'm itching to do SOMETHING, I think we're going to take a few day trips. The one I'm most excited about is the
 
 
I've been there a bunch of times as a kid, but haven't been back in years,
 and Ted has never been!
We're planning to meet up with my cousin Mark since he lives nearby.
 
See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites!
 
~Tiffany~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment